Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sunburnt, but not complaining.

Just got back from Naples, Florida on a photo shoot. Torrey and I went down there to get some shots done for an annual report that we will be working on soon. We also needed to take some additional photos for other marketing materials for our client. We had a really good time but they were full of long days of shooting. It was very surreal getting off the plane and feeling humidity but we weren't complaining. We are now back in the office but my face is now pealing from the sunburn I got. Poor me, right. Above is a photo I took during one of the shoots that we had. I was just playing around.

Man I can't wait for warm weather and some green trees.

Cheers.

Total Miles Run from Training: 11 miles
Total Weight Lost: 2 pounds

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, love the depth of field. Good shot!

Cyrus said...

Add the miles and drop the pounds buddy

Anonymous said...

great pic, Pat!!

Beth