Monday, January 21, 2008

For the Lake.


This christmas I wanted to give my parents a painting for their lake house. I had all intentions of finishing it for christmas but that didn't happen. So instead of being able to give them the painting on the 25th I gave them a printed out picture of it instead. I think they were a bit confused when they got it but they figured it out. Well I am happy to say that I finished it this past week and was able to get it to them this weekend when they came down to see Zane. They are so excited to take it to the lake house and display it. I think I will eventually put a frame on it but for now I wanted them to be able to enjoy it.

Here's to fun weekends at the lake.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pat, i love it! great job with the water... and the old fashion water ski's look amazing.