Thursday, January 03, 2008

Some Photos





Happy New Year!!! I hope that everyone had a great holiday. We had a great one and spent alot of time together as a family which was amazing. I've got some cool things to talk about for 08 but that will have to wait for another post. Anyways, before the holiday Torrey and I went and took a tour of a new building in Indy that is being renovated to become an office/residential building much like the Stutz community. It was freakin cold and we had to use flashlights to get around but it was a blast. The building use to be an old car factory. It is definitely a hidden gem. I can't wait to watch and see how things go with it. Here are some photos that I took on the tour. The sink shot is my favorite.

Cheers to 2008.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Cool shots babe!