Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Theme Song

Hey everyone if you even still look at this blog. This morning while I was painting (Yes I said this morning) I heard this song on a radio station I was listening to. I have heard this song before but I heard it in a different light this morning.

Being together as a family this holiday season has been the goal for our family. We have been doing some fun things together because of the advent calender that we came up with. I'm sure most of you have read Maya's blog about it but for those of you who haven't, we have been doing little activities as a family instead of having the traditional present for each day of the month of december. It has been a blast. I know for a fact that we will continue to do this every year and hopefully improve on it.

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and you have some good quality time with family and friends.

Here's to being together.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Maya said...

Agree with the song. Like I said, I think we need one of these calendars every month! Ha!

Anonymous said...

OMG Pat is still here!!!