Friday, November 02, 2007

debut

Last night I went to the Melody Inn downtown Indy to see some of my friends play in there first show together. They didn't go on stage until 11:00 pm, so I was able to help Maya put Zane to bed. The band is called Training Wheel Fire and is made up of alot of guys that I volunteer with. It was great to see them in their element and doing what they love. They did an amazing job and their original music was great. I can't wait to hear more stuff from them. One thing that was really cool was that the dad of one of the band members was there. It was so cool because I would glance over at him and he seemed so proud of his son while he was up on stage. I can't wait to see Zane fulfilling his dreams and seeing what he is interested in. Its amazing how my thoughts and experiences revolved back to Zane and how I see things more as a parent now.

Here's to great live music.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pat. how was the show??? i hope they have one that isn't at a bar sooner or later so that i can go. if you have more pics of the show, can you post them on flickr? i'm so jealous i couldn't go to that.

Sisters in Christ at FCLC said...

Happy Birthday, Pat!

Sisters in Christ at FCLC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.