Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where have I been?

Hey all, if anyone really stills visits this blog.

Life with me and the family has been quite nuts. Keeping up with Zane, Maya starting her own business and me balancing work and painting has us basically just floating these past few weeks. The weeks have been flying by but they have been fun and exciting as well.

Zane is getting huge and is basically running now and his personality is showing up little by little each day. It is the coolest thing to watch. I love being a dad.

Like I said Maya is starting her own photography business. I am so proud of her and I can't wait to see how it evolves. She is beginning to make some contacts and get her name out there. I guess the only thing that would help that would be a new logo, guess who gets to do that and of course she needs it yesterday. Ha.

As for me work is good. It's really starting to challenge me which is cool. So we shall see how that progresses. On the painting side I am almost done with a new one. At the end of the month I am going to submit my work to a show, so hopefully that will work out. I'm just ready for people to see my work. Its been sitting too long in my house. I want people to enjoy it.

Finally, the video at the top is from the artist Justin Nozuka. Maya and I watched his set from SXSW when it was on TV. He has an amazing voice and his music just cuts right threw you. I hope you enjoy.

Here's to staying consistent with the blog thing.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

i hear ya on the whole blogging consistency thing...thanks for challenging me (indirectly) to get back to it.