Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Beauty!

Happy birthday babe. You are now older today but like you keep telling me I will always be older. Ha.

Well what can I say. You are such an amazing person. This last year and a half has been just amazing to be by your side. I'm so pumped for you and things that are aligning for your future. You have the biggest heart for everyone and that is just telling of the type of person you are. You are an wonderful mom. I love seeing you with Zane and the way he just lights up when he sees you. Thanks for being our family's rock.

I love you so much that that phrase doesn't seem to say it all. I know that is cheesy but you know what I mean. I hope that you have such a great day and Zane and I can't wait to go to the zoo or the art museum this weekend.

I love this picture of you. It says so many things, like the vision you have, the thought you put into everything and the love you have for the world around us.

You're the bestest. love you.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Thanks for making me teary eyed at work!