Monday, May 14, 2007

I've Joined The Club



As most of you know this past sunday was mother's day. This was my first one as a father and making sure that Zane and I did something for Maya. I wanted to make Maya breakfast in bed so I went out in the morning to the grocery to get some food. There were a few cars in the parking lot but not too many. As I got out of the car I started to notice something that usually you don't see at the grocery. There were all men getting out of their cars to go into the store. As I walked up men began to walk out with flowers and food. As I noticed this I realized and started to laugh at myself because I had joined the Dads club. It was a cool feeling.

Also here is my pic for the day. These are some of my brushes on my desk. I hope to get back to painting this week. We shall see.

Cheers.

No comments: