Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Business Trip



Well, as most of you know I went on my first business trip with my new job. My boss and I went to Las Vegas to see some work that we had created for a tradeshow booth. We flew out on Monday and got back on Tuesday night. The trip seemed so fast that I was afraid to blink. We had a great time and got to relax a little bit as well. But more importantly this was my first time away from my new family. Every time we would see a little kid in a stroller I thought of Zane and Maya. I was also confused about the idea that anyone would ever take a family vacation to Vegas. The word FAMILY and VEGAS just doesn't mix in my mind. It was really hard to be away from my family and I am not sure how Maya and I are going to do it in July for our vacation. And when I got home last night I went in to see how Zane was doing and I swear that he had grown a ton in just a day. He is growing up so fast.

Cheers.

1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

The new headers look great!!!